The vegan aubergine mini pizza with cashew cheese is a delicious and inspiring dish. It’s packed full of flavor and texture, and it’s surprisingly easy to make.
The golden-brown aubergine slices are the perfect base for the creamy, nutty homemade cashew cheese. The cheese is not only delicious, but it’s also healthy and packed with protein.
The zesty tomato sauce adds a nice tang to the pizza, and the fragrant herbs provide a wonderful aroma and taste. The flavors all meld together nicely, and the end result is a pizza that’s sure to impress.
Whether you’re entertaining guests or just looking for something special to make for yourself, this aubergine mini pizza with cashew cheese is sure to leave a lasting impression. So get ready to be inspired by this amazing dish!
Aubergine mini pizza with cashew cheese
Pizza is more than just the food
Today, pizza has become a staple in many cultures and households around the world. It is a beloved dish that can be enjoyed in so many different ways. Each slice is a unique experience, a savory combination of flavors and textures that tantalize the taste buds. And yet, there is something more to pizza than just the food. It is a symbol of hope and joy, of friendship and unity. When we share a pizza, we are inviting others to join us in the celebration of life. We are creating memories and making connections that will last a lifetime.
So, the next time you order a pizza, take a moment to appreciate all that it represents. Let it serve as a reminder that there is always something to be thankful for, no matter how small. Let it be a reminder that we can always find something to celebrate and that, together, we can make the world a better place.
Vegan eggplant mini pizza with cashew cheese
- 1 small Bunch of basil
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
Making cashew cheese:
- Peel the garlic and puree together with the yeast flakes, salt, cornstarch and the cashew nuts (drained) to a fine cream. Carefully add some water until the consistency (a spreadable cream) is right for you.
- Wash eggplant. Cut lengthwise into slices about 1 cm thick.
- Place the aubergine slices on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Spread about a teaspoon of the canned tomatoes on each eggplant slice.
- Then put about 2 teaspoons of the cashew cream on top and smooth it out.
- Put the aubergine pizzas in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, wash and halve the cherry tomatoes.
- Take the pizza out of the oven and brush with the coconut oil. Scatter the halved cherry tomatoes on top.
- Bake in the oven for another 25-30 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with the plucked basil leaves.