Ayurveda bowl with radish pickles and tahini miso drizzle – What a beautiful and inspiring sight! The Ayurveda bowl with its colorful array of vegetables, fruits, and grains is the perfect example of a balanced, healthy meal.
The radish pickles add a crunchy, tart flavor while the tahini miso drizzle adds a subtle but distinct umami flavor. Together, they make a delicious combination that is sure to tantalize the taste buds.
Nourishing to the body and soul
But more than just being a delicious meal, this Ayurveda bowl is also nourishing to the body and soul. The ingredients used are a mix of elements that are believed to balance the three doshas – vata, pitta, and kapha – and bring the body into harmony. Eating this meal can be a mindful practice, an opportunity to take a few moments to appreciate the beauty of the ingredients and their combined flavors.
It can also be a way to take a few moments to appreciate the gift of health and nourishment that nature has provided us with.
This bowl of fresh, slightly sour, a bit spicy and really good delicacies is more than just a meal – it’s a reminder of the beauty of life!
The baked asparagus and vanilla ginger carrots on top of seaweed rice bring together a unique combination of flavors that will tantalize your taste buds and provide your body with nourishment. It’s a reminder that each ingredient has been carefully chosen and comes together to create a masterpiece of flavor.
It’s a reminder to savor every bite and appreciate how each flavor and texture interacts with the others.
It’s a reminder to take time to enjoy the simple pleasures of life and savor the moments of happiness that come when you make something special with your own hands.
Enjoy this Ayurveda bowl with radish pickles and tahini miso drizzle and take a moment to be grateful for the abundance of food we have the privilege to enjoy.
Ayurveda bowl with radish pickles and tahini miso drizzle
for the seaweed rice:
- 200 G basmati rice*
- 2 tbsp. wakame seaweed
for the garlic asparagus:
- 500 G green asparagus
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tbsp. Sesame oil*
- kosher salt*
for the vanilla ginger carrots:
for the tahini miso drizzle:
- Radish Pickles >> <=recipe link
- herb salad
- Herbs such as parsley, cress, chervil…
- The recipe has been on the blog for a while and you can find it here .
Cook seaweed rice:
- Wash the rice thoroughly under running water. Bring twice as much water to a boil. Finish cooking according to package directions.
- 10 minutes before the rice is cooked, stir the seaweed into the rice.
Prepare tahini miso dressing:
- Whisk together the tahini, miso pasta, maple syrup, lime juice, and soy sauce. If the dressing is very thick, you can bring it to the right consistency with a tablespoon or two of water.
- Taste and sweeten a little more if necessary.
Bake Vanilla Ginger Carrots:
- Remove the green from the carrots (see tip) and peel. Halve large carrots lengthways.
- Peel and finely grate the ginger. Mix ginger with vanilla pulp and sesame oil. Pour the mixture over the carrots and spread a little.
- Spread the carrots on a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake in a preheated oven at 180 °C for about 20 – 25 minutes.
Bake garlic asparagus:
- Peel the lower third of the asparagus and cut off the ends.
- Peel and finely dice or grate the garlic. Mix garlic with sesame oil and some salt. Pour over the asparagus and spread lightly.
- Spread the asparagus on a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake in a preheated oven at 180 °C for about 15-20 minutes.
Arranging and serving:
- Wash and spin dry the lettuce. Distribute in a bowl.
- Put seaweed rice on top.
- Arrange the asparagus and carrots on the rice. Place the radish pickles decoratively and drizzle with the dressing.
- Garnish with fresh herbs and serve with the remaining dressing.