In this blog post we want to show you a super delicious and healthy recipe that consists of baked sweet potatoes, tahini soy yoghurt and many different herbs. The baked sweet potatoes are not only super delicious, but also really good for you. They contain many important nutrients and are an excellent source of antioxidants. The tahini soy yoghurt is also very healthy and contains many important nutrients. In addition, it tastes really delicious. The herbs add the right zing to the baked sweet potatoes on tahini yoghurt.
Why is this vegan dish so delicious?
You may be wondering what is so delicious and healthy about this sweet potato. Well, there are many reasons! First of all, the sweet potato is very nutritious and contains many important nutrients such as vitamin A, vitamin C, potassium and beta-carotene. It is high in antioxidants that protect your body from harmful free radicals. It’s also a good source of dietary fiber, which aids in your digestive process. In addition, it is very tasty and can be prepared in many different ways. You can serve them as an accompaniment to a main dish, add them to a casserole or soup, or just enjoy them as a snack.
In addition, sweet potatoes are very healthy. It is low in fat and high in fiber, which is good for digestion. This dish is so delicious and healthy because it is full of vitamins and nutrients. It is also very easy to prepare and can be ready in minutes. It’s a good choice for a healthy meal to indulge in.
Maple Syrup Baked Sweet Potatoes are a delicious snack, a healthy meal and can be eaten hot or cold. They’re easy to make and a healthy alternative to regular sweet potatoes.
Sweet potatoes are not only delicious, but also very healthy. They contain many vitamins and minerals and are therefore an important source of nutrition. In this recipe they are prepared in a special way: baked with maple syrup and served on tahini soy yoghurt. Tahini is a paste made from sesame seeds that is very creamy and makes a great topping for sweet potatoes. Soy yogurt is also very creamy and goes great with sweet potatoes. Maple Syrup Baked Sweet Potatoes are a healthy snack for the whole family. Do try this recipe out!
If you like our Baked Sweet Potatoes on Tahini Yoghurt, you might also be interested in these dishes:
- Tandoori cauliflower with tahini yogurt
- Oven Brussels Sprouts on Pea and Bean Hummus
- easy & vegan celery salad
- Caramelized fennel with sweet onions
- Baked Cauliflower Salad with Tahini Drizzle
- Grilled sweet potatoes with soy chilli yoghurt
So there are many reasons why you should try this sweet potato. You will not be disappointed!
baked sweet potatoes on tahini soy yoghurt
- potato peeler*
- cutting board*
- kitchen grater*
For the baked potatoes:
For the tahini soy yoghurt sauce:
For the set
- 1 spring onion
- 1 Chili, pepperoni… to taste
- zest of half a lemon
- small bunch of mint or lemon balm
- small Bunch of coriander or parsley
- black sesame*
- Preheat the oven to 200°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut into 2×2 cm pieces.
- Mix in the olive oil, maple syrup and spices.
- Spread the potatoes out on the parchment paper and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- In the meantime, peel and finely grate the garlic.
- Mix the soy yoghurt with tahini, lemon juice and garlic. Season with salt and pepper and refrigerate.
- Wash the spring onion and the chili and cut into fine rings.
- Wash herbs, shake dry and chop coarsely.
Arranging and serving:
- Spread the yoghurt on a plate or in a bowl.
- Arrange the baked potatoes on the tahini yoghurt. Sprinkle with sesame, pistachios, spring onions, pepperoni, lemon zest and garnish with herbs.
- Serve and enjoy.