Today we would like to introduce you to a delicious and creamy Broccoli Cashew Soup. This soup is very easy to prepare and is a bit cheesy due to the cashews and yeast flakes, very creamy and extremely tasty. If you try this soup, you will surely be amazed!
This soup is not only delicious but also very healthy. Broccoli is rich in vitamin C and contains many important nutrients. Cashews are a good source of protein and healthy fats. This soup is therefore a perfect meal for cold days. This soup is not only delicious but also very healthy. Broccoli is rich in vitamin C and contains many important nutrients. Cashews are a good source of protein and healthy fats. This soup is therefore a perfect meal for cold days.
Broccoli Cashew Soup – A healthy and delicious stew…
You won’t believe it, but this cream of broccoli soup is absolutely delicious! The cashew cream gives the soup its rich creaminess and vegan nutritional yeast gives it a cheesy flavor. This soup is simply delicious and you can be sure that you will impress your family and friends with it!
You can’t imagine how good this soup tastes! It’s packed with healthy ingredients, including fresh broccoli. This soup is simply delicious and so nutritious that it will leave you feeling full and satisfied all day long.
…with an aromatic finish
You can refine your vegan broccoli soup with a delicious and flavorful cumin oil. This oil is aromatic, gives your soup a very special taste experience and you can change it as you like to create an elegant topping for your creamy broccoli cashew soup.
This oil is very aromatic and gives your soup a very special aroma.
If you like our vegan creamy broccoli cashew soup, then these vegan dishes might also inspire you:
- Beetroot soup with soy foam
- Vegan Sweet Potato Cauliflower Curry Soup
- vegan Irish stew with Guinness
- Beet Beauty the healthy beetroot salad
- Pray bowl on spelt and chickpeas
- Golden quinoa salad with sun dressing
Creamy Broccoli Cashew Soup
- 1½ kg broccoli
- 1 Onion
- 2 tbsp. native olive oil*
- 4 Garlic cloves
- 2 Poblano peppers or green peppers
- 1-2 pepperoni green, for more heat 1 jalapeno
- 1 L vegetable broth
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp ground coriander*
- 1 tsp Oregano*
- ½ tsp Black pepper* from the mill
- 80 G Cashews*
- 3 tbsp. nutritional yeast*
- 100 G baby spinach
Cumin oil for the topping:
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Green peppers or jalapeño
- 1 tsp cumin whole*
- chili flakes*
- Corn can
- pumpkin seeds*
- small Bunch of coriander
- small Bunch of basil
- spring onions
- Soak cashew nuts in water.
- Clean the broccoli and cut into small bite-sized florets. Finely dice the soft part of the stem.
- Peel onion and garlic. Dice the onion and roughly chop the garlic.
- Core and dice the peppers.
- Finely dice the peppers (or jalapeno).
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat and add onion, garlic, poblano peppers, and jalapeno peppers and sauté, stirring occasionally, until onions are lightly browned.
- Now add the broccoli and the spices. Pour in the broth until the vegetables are just covered.
- Cover and bring to a boil and cook over reduced heat, about 10 to 13 minutes, or until broccoli is tender.
- Take about 2 scoops of broccoli and broth from the pot and add to your blender. Add the cashew nuts (without the soaking water) and yeast flakes.
- ATTENTION: Place a kitchen towel over the tightly closed mixer and hold the cover tightly when starting your device. If possible, start at the lowest level and then work your way up. Blend until silky smooth. The reason for the caution is to prevent the mixer from exploding. more about that in the notes below.
- Add a ladleful of broccoli and blend again until silky smooth.
- Now we come to the fresh green color that we will add with our baby spinach. So put the spinach in the blender and mix everything again until they have a rich, even colour.
- Return blended mixture to stock pot, stir and heat gently. Stop cooking or you will lose the beautiful bright green colour.
Prepare cumin oil:
- Heat the olive oil in a small skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add cumin, chilli flakes, corn and pumpkin seeds. Lightly toast everything until the cumin is fragrant.
Arranging and serving:
- Put the soup in plates or bowls.
- Spoon a little of the oil mixture over the soup.
- Garnish with fresh coriander, basil and/or chopped spring onions.
Pin this Vegan Broccoli Cream Soup recipe on Pinterest to cook later
Would you like to provide your body with healthy nutrients and do something good for the environment at the same time? Then a vegan diet is just right for you. With the vegan diet, no animal products are consumed, which means that you are not only doing something good for your body, but also for the planet.
A healthy and delicious vegan dish that we can warmly recommend is our vegan broccoli soup. This soup is not only healthy, but also very tasty. The soup is finished off with some vegan cheese flavoring to enhance the flavor even more.
This vegan creamy broccoli cashew soup is not only healthy and delicious, but also very easy to prepare. You will surely have a good time while enjoying it.