Eggplan-Lasagna? Who doesn’t know the classic lasagna? It is usually prepared with pasta, minced meat sauce and cheese. But today we want to look at a slightly different type of lasagna. This consists of aubergines and is prepared in the pan. This type of lasagne is vegan, gluten-free, particularly healthy and delicious. In this recipe, we’re going to take a closer look at how to make this pan-fried Eggplan-Lasagna.
Skillet Lasagna – a quick and easy lunch or dinner
The vegan version of lasagne is a mixture of different tasty components that together result in a delicious dish. The aubergines are a perfect alternative for the pasta sheets in the lasagne and give it a special flavor.
Eggplants are a healthy and nutritious alternative to traditional lasagne sheets. They are high in fiber and low in calories. Eggplants are also a good source of vitamin C, potassium and folic acid. However, most people are unaware that eggplant is also an excellent lasagna sheet alternative. Eggplant Lasagna is a healthy and tasty alternative to traditional lasagne that you can easily and quickly prepare at home.
A great alternative to classic lasagne recipes, pan-fried lasagne is a quick and easy way to prepare this delicious dish. In addition, this vegan lasagna is gluten-, dairy- and soy-free.
Vegetable filling in the vegan Eggplan-Lasagna
You can enjoy lasagna from the pan by searing aubergines in the pan and then letting them simmer in the oven.
Meanwhile, prepare the vegetables in the same pan (saves washing up). Roast the onions, garlic, diced yellow peppers, chickpeas and tomatoes cut into pieces in the pan. Season with some oriental spices and you can arrange the lasagne on the plate.
We topped the whole thing with a simple but delicious basil oil. You can add a little olive oil to a basil pesto, or you can prepare your own fresh and aromatic basil oil from basil, garlic, lemon and olive oil.
Advantages for Eggplan-Lasagna from the pan!
Do you like eggplant? Then you will love the lasagna from the pan! This dish is quick and easy to prepare and tastes absolutely delicious. Eggplants are an excellent source of fiber, vitamin C and potassium. They are also high in antioxidants, which help prevent cancer and heart disease. Eggplant Lasagna is a quick and easy vegan pan-fried lasagna recipe that’s a healthy and balanced meal that you and your whole family can feel free to indulge in more often. A quick and easy vegan lasagna recipe.
if you like our Eggplan-Lasagna, you might also be interested in these dishes:
- vegan lemon garlic cabbage from the pan
- grilled zucchini and carrot fritters quick and crispy
- Chinese, vegan fried eggplant
- Vegetable skewers from the oven
- baked kohlrabi with sesame and veto
- Teriyaki Baked Japanese Eggplant
vegan Eggplan-Lasagna from the pan
- 2 large eggplants
- 1 onion
- 1 yellow pepper
- 2 cloves garlic
- 150 g chickpeas* can
- 2-3 tomatoes firm and fleshy
- 1 tsp. Cumin* ground
- ¼ tsp. Cardamom* ground
- ¼ tsp. chili flakes*
- kosher salt*
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- native olive oil*
- small Bunch of parsley chopped
- 1 small Bunch of fresh basil
- 6-8 tbsp. native olive oil*
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- kosher salt*
- Pepper* from the mill
- Rinse the basil, shake well dry and mix with the remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Cut the aubergines into slices about 1.5 cm thick. Cut very lightly in a criss-cross pattern. Salt lightly and drain in about 5-10 minutes. Pat dry well.
- In the meantime, prepare the remaining vegetables.
- Halve the peppers. Remove seeds and white membranes. Then cut into small pieces.
- Peel and dice the onion and garlic.
- Wash and coarsely chop the tomatoes.
- Drain the chickpeas in a colander, rinse well with water and drain well.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and fry the aubergines until golden brown. Remove and spread on the baking sheet.
- Bake the aubergines in the oven for about 15 minutes.
- In the meantime….
Prepare vegetable filling:
- Heat 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil in the aubergine pan. Sauté onions and garlic in it until translucent.
- Add the pepper pieces and fry until al dente.
- Add the chickpeas and tomato pieces and fry briefly.
- Season with cumin, cardamom and chilli flakes.
- Season with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
Arranging and serving:
- Layer the aubergines on plates with the stir-fry vegetables and sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley in between.
- Serve drizzled with basil oil.