Today there is a delicious, vegan dish: lemony fried broccoli on rocket & lentil salad. The broccoli is baked in the oven with Brussels sprouts and served on a rocket and black lentil salad. This not only tastes delicious, but is also very healthy. Try it!
We all know that eating lots of vegetables and salad is good for us. But did you know that you can also prepare a delicious and healthy salad dish with simple means? A delicious, fresh and healthy meal that is also quick to prepare. This is our broccoli & lentil salad. Broccoli is a true superfood. It contains many vitamins and minerals and is very low in calories. Lentils are also very healthy because they contain many important nutrients and are rich in protein. Both ingredients go together perfectly, which is why we are presenting this recipe to you here.
Ingredients for the broccoli on arugula and lentils
They love vegetables, but sometimes it’s hard to decide which dish to eat. However, when it comes to choosing a salad, you can never go wrong. A good salad is healthy, tasty and easy to prepare. If you are looking for a new salad recipe, you should try this recipe. It includes broccoli, Brussels sprouts, arugula, black lentils, and lemon dressing—all ingredients you’ll love.
Broccoli: You may know broccoli as the green vegetable often found in vegetable bags at the grocery store. But did you know that broccoli is actually a cruciferous vegetable? Cruciferous vegetables are a family of plants that also includes cauliflower, turnip greens, and arugula. Broccoli originally comes from Italy and has been cultivated there for over 2000 years. Today, broccoli is grown in many countries around the world and is one of the most popular vegetables.
Broccoli is a very healthy vegetable and contains many important nutrients such as vitamin C, potassium and fiber. Broccoli is also rich in antioxidants that protect our body from harmful free radicals.
Brussels sprouts: Brussels sprouts are a popular vegetable that can be eaten both cooked and raw. It’s a good source of fiber, vitamins C and K, and also contains some phytochemicals that are important for health. Brussels sprouts have a slightly sweet taste and a firm, crunchy texture.
There are many different recipes that use Brussels sprouts. Brussels sprouts are a very flexible vegetable and can be used in many different dishes . Brussels sprouts can be boiled, fried or prepared in a salad.
Arugula: also known as rocket, is a popular vegetable used in many Italian and Mediterranean dishes. It has a slightly bitter taste and is high in vitamins and minerals. Arugula is rich in vitamin C, potassium, folic acid and beta-carotene. It also contains a variety of phytochemicals that are important to health. Arugula is a good source of fiber and also contains some protein.
Black Lentils (Beluga Lentils): Black lentils are not only a popular ingredient in Indian cuisine, but also a healthy food. They are high in nutrients and are a good source of fiber. Black lentils can help regulate blood sugar levels, lower cholesterol, and improve digestion. They are also rich in iron and proteins. Black lentils are also a good source of resveratrol, a natural compound that may protect against cardiovascular disease.
Lemon Dressing: You probably already know that lemon dressing is a very popular dressing. But did you know that it is also very healthy? Lemon dressing is high in vitamin C and will help rid your body of toxins. It’s also a good source of calcium, magnesium and potassium. Not only does lemon dressing help you detox your body, but it also boosts your metabolism. Lemon dressing is a perfect dressing for salads, but you can use it for other dishes as well. Lemon dressing is a very versatile dressing and there are many different recipes that you can try.
Roasted Broccoli and Brussels Sprouts on Arugula & Lentil Salad is a healthy and delicious dish. It’s perfect for a lunch or dinner. This dish is very easy to prepare and is also very nutritious. It contains many healthy nutrients that are good for your body. This dish is also very rich and filling, leaving you feeling full and satisfied after eating. All around a healthy salad for the whole family!
If our vegan oven broccoli on lentil salad appeals to you, you might also be interested in these bowl recipes:
- Sweet potato bowl with mango tahin sauce
- Dumpling bowl with almond miso sauce, naturally vegan
- Soba noodle bowl with Asian flavors
- Veggie Udon Vegetable Bowl
- Spicy Peanut Cauliflower Bowl
- more bowl recipes…
Roasted Broccoli and Brussels Sprouts on Arugula & Lentil Salad is a healthy and delicious dish. It’s perfect for a meal or as a snack. This dish is very easy to prepare and is also very nutritious. This dish is also very rich in vitamins and nutrients that are good for your body.
Fried broccoli on rocket & lentil salad – vegan
- paring knife*
- Cooking pot*
- baking tray*
for the salad you need:
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- wash vegetables.
- Break the broccoli into individual florets. Cut the stalk off the Brussels sprouts and remove the outer leaves. Then halve or quarter depending on size. You can also leave small ones in one piece.
- Toss the broccoli florets and Brussels sprouts in a bowl with olive oil so they are lightly coated. Sprinkle some salt on top. Arrange the vegetables on the baking sheet (not on top of each other). Roast in the oven for about 25 minutes. The vegetables are ready when they are crispy and caramelized on the edges.
- Meanwhile, bring water to a boil. Add lentils and simmer gently for 25 minutes. When the lentils are soft, drain and cool with cold water.
- For the dressing, peel and roughly chop the garlic. Then beat all the ingredients for the dressing in a blender. Season to taste with paprika flakes, salt and pepper.
- Wash and spin dry the arugula.
- You can toss the roasted vegetables, lentils, and arugula in a wide bowl with the dressing and parmesan. Or you arrange everything decoratively on plates or a platter and drizzle everything with the dressing.
- Eat this salad is best right away. Or if you prep everything, keep all the components separate until ready to serve.