Summer iced tea – mango and maracuja (passion fruit)
Our fruity ice tea with mango & passion fruit for the summer with tropical fruits and everything to make yourself and take away! Mango and passion fruit, it’s not as sweet as you might think and cold the iced tea is great. Our summer tea, tropical fruits to go!
Mango Passion Fruit Iced Tea our homemade green tea drink spritzed with mango and passion fruit. A fruity and refreshing drink perfect for summer. When the temperatures rise, there’s nothing quite like a cool, refreshing drink!
We especially love iced tea and whenever we can make it at home during the summer we do it and put it in the fridge. So when we and our son want to quench our thirst, we just take our bottle of prepared iced tea out of the fridge and pour it into a glass with lots of ice and/or fruit. We are also happy to use frozen fruit from “natural” ice cubes.
This time we decided to enrich and flavor our tea with an exotic fruit. Mango and passion fruit, whose color and taste are synonymous with summer. In addition, these fruits are rich in mineral salts, especially potassium, phosphorus and magnesium, as well as fiber and vitamins, making them an important source of energy.
more homemade lemonade!
- homemade blueberry lemonade
- best drink made from lemons, oranges and lime
- Ginger Lime Lemonade
- homemade mango pineapple lemonade
- even more?
Fruity ice tea with mango & passion fruit
- 600 ml water
- 4 bag green tea
- 480 ml mango juice
- 320 ml passion fruit juice
- 1 mango ready to eat
- 1 small Bunch of Thai basil
- ice cubes
- 2 passion fruit
- 1 lemon
- Put the four tea bags in a sufficiently large container and pour in about 600 ml of boiling water. Steep for 4 to 5 minutes, then remove the tea bags.
- Let cool down.
- Cut the mango into cubes of about 1 x 1 cm.
- Add mango juice and passion fruit juice to the cooled tea.
- Divide mango cubes and ice cubes between glasses and top up with mango-passion fruit iced tea. Serve with fresh basil.
pimp your drink:
- In addition, for more taste and appearance, you can add 2 fresh passion fruit and a few lemon slices to the glasses.