Barbecues are popular in summer. But what kind of vegetables are there that you can put on the grill? And what goes with it? In this blog post, we’re going to look at some delicious recipes that are perfect for summer. Delicious grilled vegetables with wild garlic hummus – that sounds delicious, doesn’t it?
First of all, you can also easily prepare this vegan dish in the pan.
Grilled vegetables – delicious, healthy and diverse
Grilled vegetables are not only delicious, but also healthy and diverse. It is perfect for a summer barbecue with friends or family.
Grilled vegetables are a healthy alternative to traditional meat dishes and offer a variety of flavors. It’s easy to prepare and can be served with a variety of sauces and dips.
I personally love grilled vegetables and can’t get enough of them. I’m always looking for new recipes and ingredients to vary my favorite dishes.
If you are also a fan of grilled vegetables, then you should definitely give it a try. You will definitely not regret it!
Is wild garlic season already over?
You can enjoy wild garlic hummus anytime, but if you can’t find it in wild garlic season, you can substitute green pea hummus . The green peas give the dip a freshness and crispness similar to wild garlic, but without the intensity of the flavor. So if you’re looking for a flavorful, refreshing and quick dip, Green Pea Hummus is a perfect choice. This delicious hummus is easy to prepare and can be used as a dip or vegan spread . Try it on crackers, bread or even as a topping on your next salad.
If you like our delicious grilled vegetables from the pan, you might also be interested in these dishes:
- vegan chickpea zucchini curry
- grilled zucchini and carrot fritters quick and crispy
- roasted vegetable noodles with cashew pesto
- Vegetable skewers from the oven
- baked kohlrabi with sesame and veto
- healthy vegan quinoa vegetable soup
Green grilled vegetables on wild garlic hummus
- 1 Bunch of green asparagus
- 2 zucchini
- 1 Bunch Bimi Broccoli Broccolini
- 200 grams Pimientos de Padrón
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt*
- 200 grams baby spinach
- Soybeans optional
- pine nuts*
- 2 spring onions
- Wild garlic hummus >> recipe link
- Pea and Bean Hummus >> for the summer
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Diced shallots
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp agave syrup
- 1 small Bunch mint chopped
Prepare spring hummus:
- Here we show you the delicious recipe for wild garlic hummus. And when spring is over with the wild garlic season, try the green pea and bean hummus .
- Wash the asparagus, cut off the tough ends and peel the lower third if necessary.
- Wash the zucchini and cut lengthways into 0.5 cm thick slices.
- Rinse bimi, clean the stalk. I like to score thick stems so they cook quickly.
- Wash the Pimientos de Padrón and drain well.
- Wash the spinach carefully and spin dry.
- Roast the pine nuts in a pan without adding fat until golden brown. Put aside.
Prepare vegetables on the grill:
- Preheat your grill to medium-high (not super hot).
- Place the asparagus, zucchini, pimientos de padrón and bimi in a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil and season with salt.
- When the grill is warm, place the vegetables on the wire rack or in a grill pan, being careful not to overcrowd.
- The asparagus and the Pimientos de Padrón will be ready first. About 5-7 minutes.
- Depending on the thickness of the zucchini and bimi, these two candidates should be ready to grill in 10-12 minutes.
- Be sure to turn the vegetables every few minutes to allow roast marks to form all around. If the veggies get too crispy and are still undercooked, reduce the heat (place the veggies on the not-so-hot rim) for a few minutes to soften the inside.
- Meanwhile, peel and finely dice the shallots.
- Place all the ingredients for the salad dressing in a bowl and finally add the olive oil in a steady stream while stirring.
Arranging and serving:
- Remove all the vegetables from the grill.
- Spread the hummus on plates and spread the baby spinach around it.
- Place the grilled vegetables on the spinach and drizzle the dressing over them.
- Serve sprinkled with pine nuts and finely chopped spring onions.