homemade apple herb lemonade is a drink that everyone can enjoy
This refreshing, family-friendly, homemade apple and herb lemonade is perfect for your next casual garden party. Whether it’s an afternoon with friends, a spontaneous picnic or a celebration with the family, the fresh combination of flavors will delight your guests. The combination of fragrant apples, fresh herbs and some juniper in this homemade lemonade makes it perfect to sip and enjoy. This drink can be prepared and served as a refreshing summer drink or as a home drink all year round. Garnished with a slice of lemon, thin apple slices and a sprig of fresh mint – there you go. Just lovely!
Is there any other drink that says more about summer than fresh homemade lemonade? I honestly can’t think of anything! Homemade and well-chilled lemonades are refreshing and delicious. A bit sour, a bit sweet, mostly full of fresh lemon flavor (for once we didn’t use that in this recipe)! Add a sprig of fresh mint to the sunshine in the glass and it’s the perfect summer drink for the whole family to enjoy!
Enjoy your delicious homemade apple herb lemonade in the garden
Once you’ve made your lemonade, take it outside and enjoy it in the summer air. If you even have an apple tree, all the better. Sit under that tree and sip your lemonade knowing you made the most of the fruit. How could this be done better?
Would you like more homemade family-friendly lemonades?
- homemade blueberry lemonade
- Best drink with lemons, oranges and lime
- refreshing rhubarb rosemary lemonade
- ayurvedic ginger basil lemonade
- even more soda recipes
Homemade apple herb lemonade
Apple and herb lemonade
- 500 ml Apple juice clear
- small Bunch of rosemary
- small bunch of lemon balm
- small bunch of mint
- small Bunch of pineapple sage or 2-3 leaves of sage
- small Bunch of lemon thyme
- small Bunch of basil
- 6 juniper berries slightly bruised
- 80 G Brown sugar optional
- Mineral water with carbon dioxide for pouring
Apple and herb lemonade:
- Boil apple juice with sugar. (if the apple juice is very sweet, just leave out the sugar, healthier too) 😉
- All herbs pure and without boiling min. Leave for 20 minutes.
- Pour through a sieve and let cool.
- Pour in mineral water about 1 to 2 and garnish with fresh herb sprigs, lime slice and/or orange slice.