Quinoa is a fast-growing, nutrient-dense grain that has become increasingly popular in recent years. It is a good alternative to conventional cereals and is ideal for a healthy and balanced diet. A quinoa filling salad is a great choice for a healthy lunch or dinner. It is packed with nutrients and fiber, which provide the body with energy and nutrients. This salad is a real nutrient bomb and, in addition to quinoa, also contains legumes, carrots, fennel and peppers. The combination of these ingredients makes the salad very filling and just plain delicious. In addition, it is easy to prepare and can be easily adapted to your needs and tastes. Legumes and quinoa salad – a healthy and filling lunchtime snack for work and in the office.
Quinoa – a healthy, low-carb grain
Quinoa is a healthy, low-carb grain native to the Andes. It is high in fiber and protein, making it a perfect food for people looking for a healthy diet. Quinoa is also gluten-free, making it suitable for people with gluten intolerance. Quinoa is a healthy grain that can help you balance your diet.
Quinoa can be used as a rice substitute or in salads and is a healthy alternative to traditional grains.
Legumes – A healthy, high-carbohydrate food group
Legumes are a healthy, high-carbohydrate food group, yet they are eaten far too seldom. They are a good source of fiber and contain many important nutrients such as iron, calcium, folic acid and vitamin B6. The diverse varieties of legumes can be prepared in many ways and are a healthy addition to any meal.
Legumes are a good choice for people who eat healthily.
The combination makes it in the legume and quinoa salad
In combination with fried carrots, fennel and zucchini, this quinoa salad is a feast for the palate. The perfect meal for a cold fall or winter day, this salad is healthy, delicious and filling. Quinoa is a high-protein grain that contains a variety of minerals and vitamins. The carrots and fennel give the salad a sweet and sour note, while the zucchini makes it bold and hearty.
You can serve this quinoa salad as a main dish or side dish.
More fresh salad recipes like this Quinoa and Legumes Power Salad you might love:
- Kisir – Turkish Bulgur
- Easy Quinoa Cabbage Salad
- vegan summer salad with quinoa
- Quinoa barley salad with dates vegan
- vegan quinoa kale salad with lemon dressing
- Buckwheat bread with sunflower seeds
Legumes and Quinoa Salad – a healthy and filling lunchtime treat!
- 75 G white quinoa*
- 75 G red quinoa*
- 200 ml vegetable broth
- 80 G beluga lentils*
- 150 G White beans can
- 1 carrots
- 1 fennel bulb
- 1 green paprika
- 1 zucchini
- 1 pole celery
- 1 Red onion
- 4 tbsp. native olive oil*
- 1 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- kosher salt*
- 1 bed cress like sakura or garden cress
- Parmesan* finely grated
- vegan Parmesan* finely grated
- Prepare quinoa according to package directions.
- Bring the vegetable stock to the boil and cook the black lentils for about 20 minutes. Drain and quench.
- Drain and rinse white beans.
- Wash and drain all vegetables. De-thread the celery, peel the carrots, deseed the peppers. Cut all the vegetables into small cubes of about the same size. Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a pan and briefly fry the diced vegetables. Let the diced vegetables cool and mix with the quinoa, white beans and lentils.
- Make a marinade with olive oil, white wine vinegar, salt and pepper and mix with the salad. Leave the salad in the fridge for at least an hour. Season again with salt and pepper if necessary.
- Fill the legume salad into portion bowls. Cut the red onion into wafer-thin slices and garnish the salad with onion rings and fresh cress.