When it comes to food, there’s no better pan. You can conjure up so many different dishes with them and they always taste wonderful. In this post we want to look at a delicious recipe, the lemon garlic cabbage from the pan. We conjure up a healthy and delicious alternative to conventional dishes – an inexpensive and uncomplicated recipe for lemon garlic cabbage from the pan!
Why You’ll Love My Favorite Cabbage Recipe
- this easy cabbage stir-fry is easy to make and packed with nutrients
- a simple vegetarian side dish made from local staple foods
- delicious braised cabbage with the freshness of lemon and garlic flavors
- comes to the table in less than 30 minutes and has few affordable ingredients
- Cabbage as a fat burner because it is low in calories with just 50 calories per 100 grams
- Of all types of cabbage, white cabbage has the highest vitamin C content and, like red cabbage, white cabbage has a dehydrating and cholesterol-lowering effect
Lemon Garlic Cabbage healthy for the body
Not only can they be delicious, they can also be healthy! Lemon Garlic Cabbage is an excellent choice for a healthy meal. This recipe is easy and quick to make, and it’s a healthy meal to enjoy. The lemon garlic cabbage from the pan is rich in nutrients and vitamins that are good for your body. Garlic is a natural antibiotic and lemon is an excellent source of vitamin C. Cabbage is a healthy choice for a healthy meal as it is high in fiber, which helps keep your body healthy.
More Easy Cabbage Recipes:
- Try our popular recipe for Japanese Coleslaw with Creamy Dressing.
- Or try our oven-baked white cabbage steaks , which you can easily make on the tray.
- We add small scraps of cabbage to our healthy homemade Ukrainian borscht . It is delicious.
- Here’s another way to cook cabbage! Our vegan Asian cabbage rolls are easy to make and taste incredibly good.
- If you love Asian combinations, try our Korean Cabbage Pancakes Recipe .
easy lemon garlic sautéed cabbage
- vegan mashed potatoes >>
- Clean the cabbage and without the stalk, grate finely on the vegetable slicer. Alternatively, use a really sharp knife to cut the cabbage into thin strips.
- Peel and finely chop the garlic.
- Heat the olive oil in a large deep skillet or Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
- Add cabbage strips, garlic, red pepper flakes and salt. You may find the cabbage too much for the pan, but it will still wilt properly.
- Stew the cabbage, stirring occasionally. If the cabbage is soft and starts to turn brown, it is done. Depending on the type of cabbage, this takes 15 to 20 minutes for white cabbage or 10 to 15 minutes for pointed cabbage.
- Squeeze the juice of half a lemon over the cabbage.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper and maybe more lemon juice.
- We like to eat it with simple mashed potatoes , which cooks along the way.