Oriental Chickpea Stew is healthy eating cuisine that relies on the simplest of ingredients. Those who limit themselves to local cuisines and Asian cooking will be amazed at how easy this stew is to prepare.
Don’t waste your money in the cooking pot, you always need to take the time to find new recipes to boost your diet. Here you will find a recipe with fresh vegetables, which contain various vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Not all soups need milk, cream, or meat to be fragrant and delicious – this recipe is an easy stew made with veggies, warming spices, and greens as toppings. It is a good source of protein and is full of proteins, minerals, vitamins and antioxidants.
Moroccan Oriental chickpea stew
The power of soup has appeased many kings, and even today this simple meal is loved by people all over the world. Not only is soup an inexpensive food, but it also has tremendous power to relax our mind and body.
Soups are powerful reservoirs of energy and nutrients, and this benefit makes them the perfect way to fuel the body when dieting. This article will tell you how.
Unfortunately, it is not easy to eat a balanced diet these days. Diet in most cases is too much of this and too little of that. How did our ancestors survive back when specialty stores didn’t exist? They had soups and stews, they had lots of vegetables and meat, they had lots of protein and fatty acids.
Hardly anything is as versatile as soups and stews. You can prepare soups as the main meal for lunch as they have enough energy and nutrient reservoirs. You can also serve soup as a starter or as a post-workout snack. Soups are also perfect accompaniments to salads, as they provide the necessary portion of fats. A new trend is emerging: soup shots. They serve soup as a relaxing, quick drink in line with the latest nutritional trends.
You may have heard of the little yellow beetle fruits – the chickpeas. These fruits have been around for centuries. In ancient times, they were used as one of the main diets because of their taste, which has no equal.
Nowadays, chickpeas are well known as a very healthy diet. Almost every person who deals with a healthy diet includes chickpeas in their daily diet.
Because there are so many healthy and important reasons that are a motivation to include chickpeas in our daily diet.
Chickpeas were originally cultivated in Southwest Asia, but are now grown all over the world. The seeds contain a particularly large amount of protein, essential amino acids and iron. They contain no cholesterol, no glutamate, no fat or sugar. This means that they are healthier than other foods in many ways.
If you like our vegan oriental chickpea stew, then these dishes might also inspire you:
- Sweet Potato Pumpkin Curry
- Vegan potato and leek soup
- Coriander mushrooms in a polenta bowl
- oriental roasted carrots on lentil salad
- Oriental fried oatmeal with vegetables vegan
- You can find more soup and stew recipes here
If you want to cook a simple stew that includes lots of healthy ingredients, then you should try this dish. You don’t need many ingredients to make this stew, but before you get started, read through here.
Oriental chickpea stew
- 1 can Chickpeas* about 400g
- 4 tbsp. native olive oil* + something to drizzle over when the soup is done
- 1 Onion big
- 6 clove of garlic can also be less depending on your taste
- 1 tsp Cinammon* ground
- 1 tsp cumin* ground cumin
- 1 tsp Sweet paprika
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper*
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 canned tomatoes* in pieces, about 400g
- 0,5 L vegetable stock
- 100 G baby spinach fresh
- kosher salt*
- Pepper* from the mill
- Peel onion and garlic, finely dice.
- Drain the chickpeas and rinse thoroughly.
- Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan and sauté the onions and garlic until translucent. Add cinnamon, cumin, paprika and toast for about 1 minute until the spices become fragrant.
- Add tomatoes, chickpeas and broth. The chickpeas should be well covered with liquid. Season with the sugar. salt and pepper.
- Bring the soup to a boil and let it simmer gently for about 40 minutes.
- Using a potato masher, mash a few chickpeas two or three times in the saucepan. Now add the spinach, season again with salt and pepper and serve.
- Drizzle the soup with some good olive oil.