We love cauliflower and this salad, Baked Cauliflower Salad with Tahini Drizzle, is quick and easy to make. It tastes delicious and is a good source of vitamin C, iron and fiber. For the dressing we use tahini, a paste made from sesame seeds. Tahini is rich in unsaturated fatty acids, proteins and minerals. Serve the salad with bread, rice or pasta.
The benefits of a healthy salad like this
Not only can they be healthy, they can also be delicious! This healthy salad is a perfect example of that. It is full of good nutrients and has a delicious taste. In addition, it is very easy to prepare. All you have to do is mix the ingredients and then enjoy! You can improve not only your health, but also your figure if you eat salads regularly. Because a healthy salad contains many nutrients, vitamins and fiber that are good for your body. In addition, salads fill you up quickly and for a long time, so you do not reach for unhealthy snacks so easily.
Baked Cauliflower Salad with Tahini Drizzle – the perfect healthy side dish or main dish
You know the cauliflower. You know the tahini. But you’ve never eaten anything as delicious and healthy as our Roasted Oven Cauliflower Salad with Tahini Drizzle!
This salad is perfect as a side dish or main course. The cauliflower and chickpeas are seasoned with zaatar and then roasted until crisp and delicious. Then it’s mixed with our homemade tahini dressing. The result is a real taste treat with creamy avocado and crunchy pomegranate seeds!
Try it – you will be amazed!
Why roasted cauliflower is the best way to enjoy this healthy vegetable
You may be wondering why I love cauliflower so much. Well, there are many reasons, but the main one is that it has so many different flavors. When you eat it raw, it tastes like kale, but when you fry or grill it, it tastes like broccoli.
I like to sauté it in olive oil and garlic until nicely browned. Then I salt it and enjoy it as a side dish or as a main course. But there are so many other ways to prepare it. You can also fry it in a pan with a little oil and butter and then bake it with a little parmesan.
Roasted cauliflower is simply delicious and the best way to enjoy this healthy vegetable. Cauliflower is rich in nutrients and vitamins that are good for our body. The roast gives the cauliflower a delicious crunchy texture and a wonderful aroma. A must for every vegetable lover!
Here’s how to make the most of Tahini Dressing—a delicious and nutritious dressing
You can get the most out of your tahini dressing by following a few simple tips. First of all, you should make sure you are using a good quality tahini. Cheaper varieties of tahini often contain fewer nutrients and therefore may add less flavor to your dressing. When you find a good tahini, you can mix it with lemon juice, garlic, and a pinch of salt to make a delicious and nutritious dressing. You can adjust the consistency to your liking with a little water.
Perfect for a variety of dishes, this delicious and nutritious dressing can help you meet your daily nutritional needs. Tahini dressing is high in protein, fiber, and healthy fats that help you feel fuller for longer. It’s also a good source of iron, calcium, and vitamin C, so if you’re looking for a healthy and delicious dressing, give Tahini Dressing a try.
This particular Roasted Cauliflower Salad recipe is a must-try because it’s so delicious! The cauliflower becomes crunchy and slightly sweet when roasted, and the yogurt, lemon, and garlic dressing adds a fresh touch to the whole dish. This salad is perfect for lunch or dinner, and it’s healthy too! So, what are you waiting for? Try this delicious recipe!
if you like our Oven Cauliflower Salad with Tahini Drizzle, you might also be interested in these dishes:
- whole baked cauliflower
- grilled cauliflower steaks with coriander pesto dip
- Oven Vegetables with Hasselbacks and Tahini Dressing
- Vegetable skewers from the oven
- baked kohlrabi with sesame and veto
- roasted cauliflower on mashed potatoes
Baked Cauliflower Salad with Tahini Drizzle
for the roasted cauliflower and chickpeas:
- 1 cauliflower
- 1 can Chickpeas*
- 3 tbsp. native olive oil*
- 2 tsp zaatar*
- 1 tsp smoked paprika*
- 1 tsp ground coriander*
- 1 tsp Cumin*
- 1-2 avocado
- 50 G arugula
- 100 G baby spinach
- ½ pomegranate
- 1 small bunch of mint
- ground sumac*
for the tahini drizzle:
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 4 tbsp. tahini*
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- water until the desired consistency is reached
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Wash the cauliflower and cut into smaller florets.1 cauliflower
- Drain the chickpeas through a sieve, rinse and drain well.1 can Chickpeas*
- Place the cauliflower florets and chickpeas in a larger bowl and toss with the olive oil, zaatar, cumin, coriander, smoked paprika, and salt. When everything is well coated with spices and oil, spread everything out on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.3 tbsp. native olive oil*, 2 tsp zaatar*, 1 tsp smoked paprika*, 1 tsp ground coriander*, 1 tsp Cumin*
- Bake the cauliflower and chickpeas for about 25-35 minutes or until the chickpeas are crispy and the cauliflower is soft and golden. I get the best effects (in my oven) when I bake the veggies on the top shelf of the oven.
- Stir occasionally so that everything cooks evenly and gets colour.
Prepare the Tahini Drizzle:
- While the cauliflower and chickpeas are roasting in the oven, prepare the tahini dressing.
- Peel and finely grate the garlic.2 Garlic cloves
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the tahini, garlic, fresh lemon juice and a pinch of salt. Slowly add water while continuing to stir. Continue until you have the creamy dressing consistency you want.2 Garlic cloves, 4 tbsp. tahini*, 2 tbsp. lemon juice, Salt
Arranging and serving:
- Once the cauliflower and chickpeas are done, you can continue.
- Let the oven vegetables cool down a bit and meanwhile wash the arugula and baby spinach.
- Drain well or spin dry.
- Knock the pomegranate seeds out of the shell.½ pomegranate
- Halve the avocado, deseed, peel off the skin and cut into slices.1-2 avocado
- Arrange the lettuce on plates or a platter. Spread oven vegetables on top.
- Scatter over the avocado and pomegranate seeds and drizzle over the tahini drizzle.
- Pluck fresh mint from the stalks and chop finely. Sprinkle a few pinches of sumac over the salad.1 small bunch of mint, ground sumac*
- … and serving…
Pin this vegan salad recipe for “Oven Cauliflower Salad” on Pinterest to cook later
A healthy salad is a great way to provide your body with the nutrients it needs. This salad is rich in vitamins and minerals that keep your body fit and healthy. In addition, it is also a good source of dietary fiber, which aids in your digestive process.