Oven cauliflower is one of my favorite dishes. It’s so easy to make and tastes heavenly. This recipe for Oven cauliflower with green tahini, is made with green tahini, making it even creamier and flavorful. Tahini is a sesame paste and can be bought in many supermarkets or in Asian markets. This dish is perfect for a quick and easy meal. Oven cauliflower with green tahini is not only a dream to taste, it also looks fantastic. So what are you waiting for? Here we go!
Wondering what baked cauliflower is? Well, it’s a type of cauliflower that you can bake in the oven. It is very easy to prepare and tastes delicious. Cauliflower has a slightly sweet flavor that is enhanced by baking in the oven.
If you par-cook oven cauliflower for 10-15 minutes, you can finish cooking it in the oven in about 20-25 minutes. Then it gets nice and crispy and you can serve it with a sauce of your choice.
Personally, I love eating baked cauliflower with green tahini. This combination tastes heavenly and I am sure you will love it too!
But you can also experiment with different sauces (tip: try this fine tomato sauce, you’ll love it!) or simply serve with a little butter and salt.
Oven cauliflower ready from the oven
You are probably familiar with traditionally cooked cauliflower, but have you ever baked a cauliflower whole? Baked cauliflower has become increasingly popular lately and has many benefits. Oven cauliflower is not only delicious, but also very healthy.
Baked cauliflower contains many nutrients and vitamins that are good for you. For example, it is rich in vitamin C, vitamin K and folic acid. It also contains a lot of fiber, which is good for digestion. In addition, baked cauliflower is a good source of antioxidants, which may reduce the risk of cancer and heart disease.
This variant of whole baked cauliflower is very easy to prepare and can be served in many different ways. You can serve it as an accompaniment to your favorite dish or enjoy it as a vegan main course.
If you love our vegan oven cauliflower, you might also be interested in these dishes:
- Oven-baked cauliflower salad with tahini yoghurt
- Aubergine mini pizza with cashew cheese
- baked cauliflower with spicy zaatar
- roasted cauliflower on vegan mashed potatoes
- Beetroot carrot curry
- delicious cauliflower steaks from the oven with coriander pesto
Oven Cauliflower with green Tahini Sauce
for the oven cauliflower:
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Bring a saucepan of lightly salted water to a boil and cook the cauliflower until al dente, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove the cauliflower from the pot (slotted spoon) and place in a casserole dish or on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Brush the cauliflower with olive oil and season with salt.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the top turns golden brown.
- While the cauliflower is baking, prepare the green tahini. Put all the ingredients in a blender or chopper and process into a dressing. You can adjust the consistency with a tablespoon of water.
- Place the cauliflower on a plate or platter.
- Drizzle over the green tahini and add some chopped parsley or cilantro!
- Enjoy your meal!