Upgrade a simple and classic dish by pairing it with a delicious cilantro pesto! This potato salad with coriander pesto and mango is recommended for every occasion. Whether for a summer barbecue in the garden or on the balcony, at a hearty birthday buffet or as a delicious lunch, packed in a glass, in the office. This potato salad with vegan coriander pesto is nutty, flavorful and filled with lots of greens.
Potato salad with coriander pesto and mango recipe
Potato salad with cilantro pesto and mango is a great example of delicious food made with just a few simple ingredients. This simple side dish steals the show from everyone else, not only in terms of appearance, but also in terms of taste. A squeeze of lime juice, a large handful of cilantro, pine nuts and a drizzle of olive oil combine to create a pesto that’s the color of summer with a distinctly good taste.
You can serve this healthy potato side dish lukewarm, for example: together with a hash brown or oven-baked baked salmon. Chilled, or preferably at room temperature, makes an ideal accompaniment to summer picnics and backyard BBQs.
One thing to mention as a side note: A lot of what makes our cooking success is when we cook with short lists of ingredients, it means one thing – high-quality ingredients are essential. In this case, the Potato Salad with Coriander Pesto, that means fresh coriander greens, a fruity olive oil, fresh squeezed lime juice and aromatic potatoes from the organic farmer (each serving of potatoes contains potassium (about 20% of the daily requirement), fiber, iron and vitamin C) .
And what’s the bonus? You are healthy!
Made with clean, real food ingredients, this healthy recipe is vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, lectin-free, soy-free, and paleo-friendly.
And if this time of year makes you think about healthy recipes more than ever, you might also be interested in these recipes:
- Chickpea Zucchini Curry
- oriental fried oat flakes with vegetables
- quick vegan white bean salad
- Spelled barley salad with vegetables
- Mango and avocado salad fruity and healthy
Potato salad with coriander pesto and mango
- 800 G potatoes sticky
- 1 mango
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 small Bunch of coriander
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 150 ml native olive oil*
- 60 G Medjool Dates*
- 2 spring onions
- 30 G Peanuts* salted and roasted
- 20 G pine nuts*
- 1 tsp sugar
- kosher salt*
- Wash the potatoes and boil them in salted water for about 15 to 20 minutes. Drain, let cool slightly and peel. Leave to cool completely. Then cut into cubes.
- In the meantime, toast the pine nuts in a hot pan without adding fat.
- Peel and coarsely chop the garlic.
- In a blender (or hand blender) blend the garlic, cilantro, lime juice, pine nuts, and olive oil into a pesto. Season with salt and pepper.
- Marinate the diced potatoes with the pesto.
- Peel and dice the mango. Slightly smaller than the potato pieces.
- Wash the spring onions and cut into fine rings.
- If necessary, pit the dates and cut into small pieces.
- Now carefully mix all the ingredients into the marinated potatoes and season with salt, pepper and sugar.
- Serve with peanuts.