Banana is not only a popular superfood, but also a wonderful staple. It is rich in iron, potassium, magnesium and vitamin C. It is also gluten-free and vegan. In this vegan cake recipe I show you how to make a simple vegan banana bread yourself. Easy Vegan Banana Bread Recipe is the perfect easy and delicious vegan banana bread recipe – perfect for a quick and easy breakfast or afternoon snack! This recipe is so easy to make and tastes so good, you’ll be making it again and again!
Would you like an easy, vegan banana bread recipe? Then you are exactly right here! This recipe is so easy and delicious you’ll be making it again and again! First, take 3 to 4 very ripe bananas and peel them. Then cut the bananas into small pieces and put them in a bowl. Now take flour, baking powder and a pinch of salt and add it to the bananas. Mix well and then pour the mixture into a greased mold. Bake the bread at 180 degrees Celsius for about 35-40 minutes. Then let the bread cool down and enjoy!
Why is banana bread so popular?
Banana bread is a popular recipe that is easy to make and many people enjoy eating it. It is a good alternative to traditional cakes and can also be eaten as a snack between meals. Banana bread is very nutritious and contains many important vitamins and minerals. Many people are also amazed by the sweet taste and wonderful aroma. In addition, it is very tasty and tastes good for both children and adults.
The recipe is very simple and there are only a few ingredients that you usually already have at home. Banana bread is a very flexible recipe and there are many different ways to make it. You can add nuts, raisins or chocolate, for example.
Vegan banana bread recipe with plant milk
You may not believe it, but this deliciously moist banana bread is vegan! I like to use vanilla flavored soy milk as it gives it even more of the incredible vanilla flavor and the bananas add the perfect amount of sweetness. This banana bread is so easy to make and tastes absolutely delicious. Try it yourself and see for yourself!
Would you also like to provide your body with healthy and nutritious food and still not feel like you’re on a boring diet? Then our vegan banana bread with vanilla soy milk is just right for you! This delicious and healthy recipe is easy and quick to prepare and lets you approach your everyday life in a relaxed way.
Banana Bread Recipe with Chocolate Chips
Do you like trying something new when it comes to recipes? Then the banana bread recipe is for you! Simply vary this hearty and sweet bread with pieces of chocolate, various nuts, raisins or sweeten with maple syrup instead of sugar.
Other vegan baking ideas that might interest you:
- vegan cinnamon apple pie cookies
- moist vegan chocolate cake
- Pumpkin seed croissants with chocolate
- vegan blueberry tart with chocolate walnut base
- more biscuits and pastries can be found here…
Banana Bread is a delicious and easy recipe that anyone can make. It’s a perfect recipe for a quick snack or a delicious dessert. Banana bread is also a healthy recipe because it doesn’t contain butter or sugar if you use maple syrup or agave nectar for sweetening, for example. The recipe is very easy and quick to prepare. All you need is some ripe bananas, flour, baking powder, and some non-dairy milk.
I hope you try and enjoy this recipe. Happy baking!
easy vegan banana bread
for the banana bread:
- maple syrup* for brushing
- chocolate chips chocolate drops
- banana pieces with baked
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C top and bottom heat.
- Grease the loaf tin lightly or line it with baking paper.
- In a large mixing bowl or in your food processor, combine all dry ingredients such as flour, baking powder, cocoa powder and salt and mix.
- In another bowl, combine vegetable oil, non-dairy milk (I like to use vanilla soy milk for even more vanilla flavor) and sugar and mix with a whisk.
- Peel the bananas and mash well with a fork.
- Slowly stir the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients and add the mashed bananas. Mix everything to a smooth dough.
- Put the dough in the prepared form. For example, sprinkle with chocolate chips and bake in a hot oven for 40 to 50 minutes.
- chopstick test!
- Then remove from the oven and let cool completely.
- Cut into pieces and enjoy!
Pin this vegan banana cake recipe on Pinterest to bake later
Banana Bread is a delicious and easy recipe that’s perfect for a quick breakfast or a sweet snack. This recipe is also a great way to use overripe bananas. Banana Bread is a healthy and nutritious recipe that the whole family will enjoy.