Spicy Peanut Cauliflower Bowl, a gluten free, easy and vegan lunch or dinner. Boiled rice, roasted cauliflower and drizzled with the best and easiest peanut sauce. If you are looking for a healthy hot veggie bowl recipe, then this is the recipe for you. So easy and delicious. You can make peanut and vegetable bowls every week and only switch out the vegetables for a great dinner or lunch.
You can also use instead of cauliflower : oven broccoli, roasted pepper strips, baked sweet potatoes, crispy tofu , mushrooms or carrot sticks .
Alternatives for rice : quinoa, bulgur, couscous or even cauliflower rice.
Peanut sauce variations : Instead of peanut butter, I’ve used almond butter or cashew cream and I’ve always loved it.
You know what’s even better than a peanut sauce over roasted veggies? Baked cauliflower coated in peanut sauce. You get amazing flavor and even more roasted flavors. Mix the cauliflower or other veggies in a bowl with some more peanut sauce and then bake. Damn tasty and so good. Try it! Take this peanut sauce recipe and mix in a tablespoon of flour to thicken. Dip the cauliflower in the sauce and bake the cauliflower with the sauce. Simple, delicious and satisfying.
if you like our vegan spicy peanut cauliflower bowl, you might also be interested in these dishes:
- roasted cauliflower on mashed potatoes
- whole baked cauliflower
- Spelled barley salad
- vegan brussels sprouts tofu pan with miso sauce
- baked pack choi with crispy tofu
- vegan whole grain wrap with tofu and ginger peanut sauce
There is an easier way. Love food that loves you back. Fill your plate with colorful produce, lean protein, healthy fat and complex carbohydrates. Eat until you are satisfied and enjoy each bite with acceptance, not punishment.
Spicy Peanut Cauliflower Bowl
- 1 cauliflower big
- 3-4 tbsp. native olive oil*
- kosher salt*
- 100 grams cup of peanut butter
- 50 ml Soy sauce*
- 2 tbsp. Sesame oil* roasted or dark
- 2 tbsp. Mirin*
- 1 tsp gochuyang* Sriracha sauce, sambal oelek or chilli paste
- 2 tbsp. agave syrup* honey or sugar
- 1 clove of garlic
- fresh ginger* walnut size
- Coriander pesto >>
- basmati rice*
- cauliflower rice >>
- black sesame* to sprinkle
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Divide cauliflower into florets and spread out on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Drizzle everything with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake the cauliflower for 25 to 30 minutes until roasted, soft and delicious.
- Meanwhile, cook the rice according to the packet instructions.
- Peel and roughly chop the ginger and garlic.
- Blend all the ingredients for the sauce in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- With the gochujang paste (sriracha sauce, sambal oelek or chili paste) you control the heat and taste according to your preference.
- If it seems too thick, mix in some lukewarm water while blending.
Finishing and dressing:
- Serve cauliflower with rice and a good ladleful of peanut sauce and enjoy.