There are tons of different yogurt dressings out there, but this recipe for Vegan coriander and mint yoghurt dressing is extra special. Not only is this dressing delicious, it’s also healthy and easy to make. Vegan yogurt is a good alternative to regular yogurt because it contains no animal products. Yoghurt contains many nutrients that support the body. Coriander and mint are two spices that not only taste great, but also have many health benefits. Coriander has an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect. Mint has a calming effect on the stomach and helps with digestive problems.
Aromatic vegan coriander mint dressing
The recipe for a vegan coriander and mint yogurt dressing is the perfect choice for anyone looking for a healthy and delicious alternative to traditional yogurt dressings. This recipe is quick and easy to prepare and tastes great with fresh fruit and vegetables as well as with salads and boiled rice.
Are you wondering what I serve the vegan coriander mint dressing with? Well, there are many reasons! First of all, it is very healthy as it contains no animal products. It is also very tasty and easy to prepare. Plus, it’s perfect for people who are allergic to dairy or eggs. So, Vegan Cilantro Mint Dressing is a healthy, delicious, and allergy-free choice!
You can serve it with anything – whether as a vegetable dip, with grilled or baked vegetables, on rice, pasta or just to make a large salad even tastier. It’s perfect for a quick lunch or dinner and is also great for a picnic or BBQ. The Cilantro Mint Dressing is a simple yet flavorful recipe that will please any palate.
So I recommend it to everyone who is looking for a healthy, tasty and easy dressing. Try it and you will love it!
What is vegan yogurt?
Wondering what vegan yogurt is? Well, it’s yogurt made with no animal products. Vegan yogurt is made from plant-based milk products, such as soy milk, coconut milk, or cashew milk. Sometimes rice milk or almond milk is also used. Vegan yogurt is high in protein, fiber, and vitamins, and there are many different types and flavors to try. Vegan yogurt is a healthy and tasty alternative to regular yogurt, and it’s a great way to provide your body with the nutrients it needs.
You don’t know what you’ve got in vegan yogurt until you try it. It’s amazing how good it tastes and how many benefits it has for your health. Vegan yogurt is rich in vitamins, minerals and fiber and contains less fat and sugar than regular yogurt. It’s also a good source of probiotics, which are good for your digestive system. Vegan yogurt is a healthy alternative to regular yogurt and a great addition to your diet.
if you like our coriander and mint salad dressing, you might also be interested in these dishes:
- Beetroot and chickpea salad with vegan yoghurt
- Masala baked potatoes on yoghurt and tamarind
- Rich deluxe summer salad
- Hasselback beets with coriander pesto
- Vegan Moroccan Lentil Salad
- Vegan Cauliflower Carrot Tabbouleh
Vegan coriander and mint yoghurt dressing
- 100 g vegan yoghurt* (alpro, sojade, berief)
- 3 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 small Bunch of coriander
- 1 small bunch of mint
- ½ jalapeño more to taste
- fresh ginger* about the size of a walnut
- 1 clove of garlic
- ½ tbsp. maple syrup* or sugar, palm sugar…
- maybe a sip of water to get the blender running or some more yogurt
- Rinse the parsley and coriander, shake dry and pluck the leaves from the stems. Feel free to use fine stalks of coriander.
- Peel and roughly chop the ginger and garlic.
- Deseed the jalapeño and roughly chop.
- Blend all ingredients in a blender or food processor until relatively smooth.
- Season to taste with salt and lemon.
- Then pour into a glass or bowl and refrigerate until ready to serve.