Sweet potatoes are one of my favorite vegetables. They are not only delicious but also very healthy. In this blog post I would like to share a delicious and vegan recipe for a sweet potato stew with you. This stew is very easy to prepare and is also very healthy. So, if you’re looking for a delicious and healthy sweet potato stew recipe, you’ve come to the right place.
Sweet Potato Stew – a healthy and delicious recipe for the whole family
Sweet potatoes are a wonderful vegetable and a healthy alternative to regular potatoes. They are full of nutrients and taste delicious too. Sweet potatoes are particularly suitable for a vegan diet because they are high in fiber and contain no cholesterol. In this article we want to present a delicious and easy recipe for a vegan sweet potato stew.
Sweet potato stew is a wonderful, flavorful and warming soul food. It’s the perfect meal for cold days and nights. Packed with nutrients and fiber, sweet potatoes are a great source of vitamin A. This stew is easy to make and so delicious you’ll want to eat it again and again. Sweet potatoes are the perfect ingredient for a hearty and nutritious meal.
delicious tubers – rich in vitamins and nutrients – delicious and healthy – vegan sweet-potato-stew
Sweet potatoes are a popular food in many countries. They are not only delicious but also healthy. Many people don’t realize that sweet potatoes have some health benefits. These healthy properties make sweet potatoes a perfect food for those looking for a healthy diet.
Sweet potatoes are a great food for those suffering from diabetes. They help regulate blood sugar levels and are also high in fiber, which helps keep the digestive tract going.
Sweet potatoes are also a great food for those suffering from cardiovascular disease. Sweet potatoes are rich in vitamins and minerals that keep the cardiovascular system healthy. They are also rich in antioxidants that reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
Sweet potatoes are also a great food for those suffering from cancer. Sweet potatoes are rich in vitamins and minerals that help boost the immune system. They are also rich in antioxidants that reduce the risk of cancer.
Sweet potatoes are also a great food for those suffering from weight problems. Sweet potatoes are high in fiber, which helps keep the body full. They are also low in calories, making them a good choice for those trying to lose weight.
So – sweet potatoes are a healthy choice for a variety of reasons.
If you like our vegan stew with delicious sweet potatoes, then these vegan dishes might also inspire you:
- Vegan Sweet Potato Pumpkin Chili
- Vegan Sweet Potato Cauliflower Curry Soup
- Grandma’s delicious vegan bean stew
- Gnocchi with cauliflower in thyme sauce
- roasted cauliflower on vegan mashed potatoes
- Crispy Baked Oven Tofu
Warm up this winter with a delicious vegan sweet potato stew!
- 2 sweet potatoes medium sized
- 5-6 potatoes
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 150 g mushrooms Champignons, whether white or brown
- 150 g peas fresh or frozen
- 100 g cherry tomatoes
- 2-3 spring onions
- 2-3 tbsp. native olive oil*
- 1 liter vegetable broth +/-
- 2 tbsp. tomato paste
- 150 g vegan cream or cream
- 1 tbsp. Herbs of Provence or dr. thyme, marjoram or rosemary
- 1 tbsp. sweet paprika
- ½ tsp. chili flakes*
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- kosher salt*
- 1 small Bunch of fresh parsley or other garden herbs, cress, sprouts, etc.
- Peel potatoes and sweet potatoes. Dice both varieties (about 1.5×1.5 cm). See Tip ->
- Clean and quarter the mushrooms. Also cut large mushrooms into eighths.
- Peel and finely dice the onion and garlic.
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Fry onions in hot oil until translucent, add garlic and roast briefly until fragrant.
- Add the mushrooms to the onions and fry briefly, then fry the two types of potatoes for 1-2 minutes.
- Stir the tomato paste into the vegetables and roast a little. (then we get a nice color at the end)
- Add all the spices and herbs.
- Pour in the vegetable stock and simmer, covered, for about 10 minutes.
- In the meantime: wash the spring onions and cherry tomatoes and drain well.
- Cut the spring onions into fine rings and halve the tomatoes.
- When the first 10 minutes of the cooking time are up, add the spring onions, tomatoes, peas and the vegan cream to the stew. Stir and simmer gently for another 10 minutes. (Caution soups with cream, they tend to boil over. So leave the lid off or put it on slightly open)
- After 10 minutes, the soup should be ready. Season again with salt and pepper. Maybe sugar too (depends on your tomatoes they used)
- Rinse the parsley, shake dry and roughly chop.
- Serve the soup sprinkled with fresh parsley.
Sweet-Potato-Stew: A delicious and vegan recipe
Do you love sweet, savory dishes? Then our new recipe idea is just right for you: sweet potato stew! This warming soul food is not only incredibly flavorful, but also super easy to prepare. We are sure: once you have tried this stew, you will love it!