Cooking zoodles with fresh chanterelles in a creamy sauce is a delicious dish that is sure to inspire your culinary creativity. Not only does it look and taste amazing, but it is also a very healthy and nutritious meal.
The freshness of the chanterelles combined with the creaminess of the sauce creates a delightful flavor experience that will tantalize your taste buds.
Plus, the zoodles are a great way to get your daily dose of veggies while still enjoying a delicious meal. With its colorful presentation and unique flavor profile, this dish is sure to be a hit with everyone at your table.
So don’t hesitate – go ahead and give this recipe a try today and experience the deliciousness that is zoodles with fresh chanterelles in a creamy sauce!
Zoodles with fresh chanterelles in a creamy sauce – perfect summer-lunch
As the sun rises in the sky, and the birds chirp in anticipation of the coming day, I can’t help but feel inspired. It’s summertime, and the perfect time to enjoy the beautiful outdoors. I’m reminded of the summer lunch tradition, where family and friends gather together for a picnic.
The air is filled with laughter, conversation, and good food. The grass is soft and green beneath our feet, and the sun warms our faces. The children run and play, and the adults sit back and relax.
It’s a time to reconnect with nature and each other. As we bask in the sun, we are reminded of how fortunate we are to be able to enjoy such a simple pleasure. We are reminded of how blessed we are to have such wonderful family and friends in our lives. Let us use this time to draw strength and inspiration from each other, to laugh and enjoy the moment. Let us take this summer lunch tradition and use it to bring us closer together, to create lasting memories.
Zoodles with fresh chanterelles in a creamy sauce
Chanterelles and Sauce:
Chanterelles and Sauce:
- Clean the mushrooms and rub off dirt with kitchen paper. Tear large chanterelles apart.
- Peel onion and garlic. Finely dice both.
- Squeeze lemon.
- Melt the butter in a pan and sauté the mushrooms in it, remove and set aside.
- Now add the onion and garlic cubes to the pan and sauté until translucent.
- Dust the onions with spelled flour and give them a light colour. Deglaze with lemon juice while stirring. Add the milk and bring everything to a boil. Reduce heat and let simmer gently for about 5 minutes .
- Season to taste with salt, pepper and a pinch of freshly grated nutmeg. Stir in ⅔ of the mushrooms and crème fraîche and season again.
- Wash zucchini and cut into “spaghetti” using a spiralizer.
- Cook the zucchini noodles with a little salt for 3 minutes or fry them briefly in a hot pan with olive oil.
- Toss the zoodles in the sauce (or cook in it). Arrange on preheated plates and top with reserved chanterelles.
- Wash the parsley, shake dry, chop roughly and sprinkle over the chanterelles.